I decided to join Justfab, they offered a coupon for 60% off for joining and the 60% would be taken off of my first order.I found a pair of boots I liked and ordered them.

The receipt showed me that the total cost would be just over $16.00 with tax and shipping, when I looked at my bank account a few days later I was charged the entire amount of $39.95 plus tax and shipping, where did the 60% off go????? If I wanted to pay full price I would of driven to a store at my local mall and paid it.

I don't think I will ever order anything from them again.I feel ripped off!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of justfab account from Justfab. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $24 and wants Justfab to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being shown one price and charged something more. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Justfab for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Justfab?

Comments